We are happy to announce the first public version of our Turtle editor Xturtle. Xturtle is eclipse / Xtext2 based and provides a basic editing solution for the Turtle RDF syntax to allow for easy editing of textual representations of RDF graphs.
Xturtle 1.0 features
- syntax highlighting,
- code completion (resource qnames, datatypes, language tags, literals, prefixe and namespaces URIs from prefix.cc),
- turtle templates,
- syntax validation,
- internal linking to descriptions,
- preview of resources,
- navigation in outline and quick outline,
- folding (prefixes, subject blocks, multiline literals) and
- multiple customization options.
Homepage: http://aksw.org/Projects/Xturtle (also available as machine readable linked data resource)