The AKSW research group is pleased to announce that OntoWiki 0.8.5 is now available for download. Changes in this release include
- A plug-in and event architecture
- A file / document manager
- Rest webservices for login / query / export databases
- WebDAV support for browsing and exporting resources
- A new JSON exporter that uses the RDF JSON specification draft from talis
- New Plugins: Semantic Sitemap and Container Manager
as well as a bunch of bug fixes.
The project development site moved from SourceForge to GoogleCode. We have also created two new mailing lists as google groups for user support and development issues. The issue tracker moved a few weeks ago in order to prepare the release (see Goodbye SourceForge …).
Many thanks to the main contributors of this OntoWiki release: Norman Heino, Philipp Frischmuth, Christoph Rieß and Julian Jöris as well as Michael Haschke and Maria Moritz!