We are very pleased to announce that five of our papers were accepted for presentation at ESWC 2014. These papers range from natural-language processing to the acquisition of temporal data. In more detail, we will present the following papers:
- NLP Data Cleansing Based on Linguistic Ontology Constraints (Dimitris Kontokostas, Martin Brummer, Sebastian Hellmann, Jens Lehmann and Lazaros Ioannidis)
- Unsupervised Link Discovery Through Knowledge Base Repair (Axel-Cyrille Ngonga Ngomo, Mohamed Sherif and Klaus Lyko)
- conTEXT – Lightweight Text Analytics using Linked Data (Ali Khalili, Sören Auer and Axel-Cyrille Ngonga Ngomo)
- HiBISCuS: Hypergraph-Based Source Selection for SPARQL Endpoint Federation (Muhammad Saleem and Axel-Cyrille Ngonga Ngomo)
- Hybrid Acquisition of Temporal Scopes for RDF Data (Anisa Rula, Matteo Palmonari, Axel-Cyrille Ngonga Ngomo, Daniel Gerber, Jens Lehmann and Lorenz Bühmann)
Come over to ESWC and enjoy the talks. More information on these publications at http://aksw.org/Publications.
Axel on behalf of AKSW