On May 4, 2021 we will organize a tutorial at the Knowledge Graph Conference (KGC) 2021. The tutorial targets existing and potential new users of DBpedia, developers that wish to learn how to replicate DBpedia infrastructure, service providers interested in exploiting the DBpedia Knowledge Graph (KG) and data providers interested in integrating data assets with the DBpedia KG as well as data scientists (e.g. linguists) focused on extracting relevant information (e.g. linguistic) from/based on the DBpedia KG.
During the course of the tutorial the participants will gain knowledge about how to find information, access, query and work with the DBpedia KG, how to replicate it and how to contribute and improve the Knowledge Graph.
- Web URL: https://www.dbpedia.org/events/dbpedia-tutorial-kg-conference/
- When: May 4, 2021 3pm -6pm CEST
- Where: The tutorial will be organized online.
Please register at the Knowledge Graph Conference website to be part of the meeting. You NEED to buy a conference ticket to join the tutorial.
- Milan Dojchinovski, AKSW, DBpedia Association / CTU in Prague
- Sebastian Hellmann, AKSW, DBpedia Association
- Jan Forberg, AKSW, DBpedia Association
- Johannes Frey, AKSW, DBpedia Association
- Julia Holze, AKSW, DBpedia Association
- Marvin Hofer, AKSW
- Denis Streitmatter, AKSW
We are looking forward to meeting you in May!
Emma & Julia
on behalf of the DBpedia Association