On Monday, October 4 at 1.30 – 2.30 pm in Room P-702 (Paulinum), Farshad Badie, PhD intern, will give his introductory talk about “Fuzzy OWL Class Expression”. As always, Bachelor and Master students are able to get points for attendance and there is complimentary coffee and cake after the session.
“Fuzzy OWL Class Expressions” by Farshad Badie
The main approaches are Inductive Logic Programming, Fuzzy DL including Learning Axioms, Reasoning with large A-boxes in Fuzzy DL by DL Reasoners, Fuzzy KR with DL & LP fuzzy DL, Reasoning on Fuzzy UML models. The conclusions of the research will be used for constructing an efficient framework for Intelligent Learning based on the Semantic Web.
- Honoured MSC degree in Software IT and Computer Science (Specialization : Information Systems).
- Essential courses of MSC in Applied Mathematics.
- BSC in Applied Mathematics.
- Work Experience
- Teaching Assistant in “Mathematical Logic”, Dep of Computer Science, University of Debrecen, Hungary.
- Management of Information Systems and Decision Making, Trans Iranian Distribution Company, Iran.
- Teaching Fundamentals of Mathematics, Set Theory, Calculus, Linear Algebra, Discrete Mathematics in High Schools and Colleges, Iran.