Hello AKSW Follower!
We are very pleased to announce that nine of our papers were accepted for presentation at ISWC 2014.
In the main track of the conference we will present the following papers:
- AGDISTIS – Graph-Based Disambiguation of Named Entities using Linked Data, Ricardo Usbeck, Axel-Cyrille Ngonga Ngomo, Michael Röder, Daniel Gerber, Sandro Coelho, Sören Auer and Andreas Both Best Research Paper Nominee
- HELIOS – Execution Optimization for Link Discovery, Axel-Cyrille Ngonga Ngomo.
This year, the Replication, Benchmark, Data and Software Track started and we got accepted twice!
- Web-Scale Extension of RDF Knowledge Bases from Templated Websites, Lorenz Bühmann, Ricardo Usbeck, Axel-Cyrille Ngonga Ngomo, Muhammad Saleem, Andreas Both, Valter Crescenzi, Paolo Merialdo and Disheng Qiu.
- Ensemble Learning for Named Entity Recognition, René Speck and Axel-Cyrille Ngonga Ngomo.
Additionally, four of our papers will be presented within different workshops:
- Time-Efficient Execution of Bounded Jaro–Winkler Distances (Ontology Matching Workshop 2014), Kevin Dreßler and Axel-Cyrille Ngonga Ngomo
- Cross-Document Co-reference Resolution using Latent Features (LD4IE 2014-Linked Data for Information Extraction), Axel-Cyrille Ngonga Ngomo, Michael Röder and Ricardo Usbeck
- SESSA – Entity Search through coloured Spreading Activation (Natural Language Interfaces for Web of Data), Denis Lukovnikov and Axel-Cyrille Ngonga Ngomo
You can also find us at the posters and demo session where we are goint to present
- AGDISTIS – Multilingual Disambiguation of Named Entities Using Linked Data, Ricardo Usbeck , Axel-Cyrille Ngonga Ngomo, Wencan Luo and Lars Wesemann
- Named Entity Recognition using FOX, René Speck and Axel-Cyrille Ngonga Ngomo
- AMSL – Creating a Linked Data Infrastructure for Managing Electronic Resources in Libraries, Natanael Arndt, Sebastian Nuck, Andreas Nareike, Norman Radtke, Leander Seige and Thomas Riechert.
- Xodx – A node for the Distributed Semantic Social Network, Natanael Arndt and Sebastian Tramp.
We are especially looking forward to see you at the full-day tutorial:
- Building the Multilingual Web of Data: A Hands-on tutorial (http://www.lider-project.eu/iswc14_MLWDTutorial)
Come to ISWC at Riva del Garda, talk to us and enjoy the talks. More information on various publications can be found at http://aksw.org/Publications.
Ricardo on behalf of AKSW