JIST recently promoted the submission of original research papers on Semantic Web and other semantic technologies, as well as papers on applications of semantic technologies for participation at the 2nd Joint International Semantic Technology Conference (JIST2012).
Several members of the AKSW research group seized their opportunity and got all of their submitted papers accepted for presentation and publication at the conference, hosted in Nara, Japan, Dec 2 – 4, 2012.
- Sebastian Hellmann, Jonas Brekle and Sören Auer- Leveraging the Crowdsourcing of Lexical Resources for Bootstrapping a Linguistic Data Cloud
- Joerg Unbehauen, Claus Stadler and Sören Auer – Accessing Relational Data on the Web with SparqlMap
- Sebastian Hellmann, Jens Lehmann, Joerg Unbehauen, Claus Stadler, Markus Strohmaier and Thanh Nghia Lam – Navigation-induced Knowledge Engineering by Example
- Didier Cherix, Sebastian Hellmann and Jens Lehmann – Improving the Performance of a SPARQL Component for Semantic Web Applications
- Saeedeh Shekarpour, Axel-Cyrille Ngonga Ngomo and Sören Auer – Keyword-driven Resource Disambiguation over RDF Knowledge bases
Congratulations to those that will travel to Japan to present and publish their work. For more information on the conference program and other papers please see here