We just released version 0.4 of the Triplify script. After the initial release several months ago we made quite some additions and bug fixes the most important of which are:
- Update log functionality added – allows Semantic Web crawlers to get incremental updates, see http://triplify.org/vocabulary/update
- linked data publication now also works without Apache’s mod_rewrite
- Syntax for indicating objectProperties added, e.g.:
SELECT id,user_id 'sioc:has_creator->user'
- Additional metadata can now be added via $triplify[‘metadata’]
- The configuration variable $triplify[‘CallbackFunctions’] allows programmatic post processing of DB content
Thanks to everybody contributing bug fixes or comments (especially Sebastian Hellmann, Danh Le Phuoc, Rolf Strathewerd, Elias Theodorou).