We are happy to announce the beta release of RDFaCE-Lite. RDFaCE-Lite is simplified version of RDFaCE (RDFa Content Editor) and is published as a WordPress plugin. RDFaCE-Lite extends the TinyMCE rich text editor to facilitate the authoring of semantic documents. The main features of RDFaCE-Lite are:
- Support of RDFa as well as Microdata (based on Schema.org) formats.
- Support of IPTC rNews 1.0 standard for annotating HTML documents with news-specific metadata.
- Support of automatic content annotation using external NLP APIs (Alchemy, Extractiv, Open Calais, Ontos, Evri, Saplo, Lupedia and DBpedia spotlight.). This feature provides an initial set of annotations for users that can be modified and extended later on.
- Combination of the results of multiple NLP APIs based on user preferences. This features improves the quality of automatic annotations.
- Support of WYSIWYM view for content authoring.
- One click editing of annotated entities.