We are happy to announce the preview release of our RDFaCE WYSIWYM content editor special edition for Schema.org. RDFaCE (RDFa Content Editor) extends the TinyMCE rich text editor to facilitate the authoring of semantic documents. This version of RDFaCE is customized for annotating content in RDFa or Microdata formats based on Schema.org vocabularies. It is also published as a WordPress plugin to promote semantic content authoring among a wide variety of end users.
The main features of RDFaCE Schema.org edition are:
- Support of flexible form-based approach to annotate content using Schemas defined by Schema.org
- Providing a Schema creator module which creates a subset of Schema.org schemas based on preferred user domain and requirements.
- Providing a flexible color schemes for Schema.org schemas.
- Support of RDFa as well as Microdata formats.
- Support of automatic content annotation using external NLP APIs (Alchemy, Extractiv, Open Calais, Ontos, Evri, Saplo, Lupedia and DBpedia spotlight.).
- This feature provides an initial set of annotations for users that can be modified and extended later on.
- Combination of the results of multiple NLP APIs based on user preferences. This features improves the quality of automatic annotations.
- One click editing of annotated entities.
For more information on RDFaCE visit:
- RDFaCE project: http://aksw.org/Projects/RDFaCE
- Online demo: http://rdface.aksw.org/
- Download WordPress plugin: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/rdface/
- Video tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSBPxopOi20UsJmbqFp2OZlLWBY2LviP6
- Annotation steps in RDFaCE: http://slidewiki.org/slide/25542/latest
- Sourcecode: https://bitbucket.org/ali1k/rdface/