From September 1 to 3, the preliminary SEMANTiCS conference program offers a wide range of workshops, tutorials and meetings (programme). Meetings will be in the Paulinum, one of the main buildings of the University Leipzig.
To participate in one of the workshops or tutorials, please visit our registration website. All workshops will be free!
The following workshops invite you to come and join us.
- Linking LOD
- Semantic Web and Knowledge Organisation
- GeoLD — Geospatial Linked Data (organised by the GeoKnow Project)
- Office Graph and Oslo — The future of discovering and consuming information? With Roundtable Discussion.
- Content Analysis and the Semantic Web (Hackathon and Tutorial)
- Hacking results of the LinkedGeoData Sprint
- Mulitlingual Linked Open Data for Enterprises 2014 (MLODE)
- LD4LT (http://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt) W3C group
- Linked Data Quality Assurance (What is wrong with DBpedia?)
- Linked Open Data: Improving SME Competitiveness and Generating New Value
- Semantics in SharePoint 2013 (Tutorial)
- Why SKOS should be a focal point of a linked data strategy
- DataID Hackathon
- LOD2 Final Meeting
- Linked Data Stack Demo and Tutorial