We are happy to invite you to the 10th DBpedia Community Meeting which will be held in Amsterdam. During the SEMANTiCS 2017, Sep 11-14, the DBpedia Community will get together on the 14th of September for the DBpdia Day.
What cool things do you do with DBpedia? Present your tools and datasets at the DBpedia Community Meeting. Please submit your proposal in our form.
- Keynote by Chris Welty (Google Research)
- Keynote by Victor de Boer (VU University)
- DBpedia Association Hour & Dutch DBpedia Hour
- A session on DBpedia ontology by members of the DBpedia ontology committee
- DBpedia Tutorial Session (for people who want to learn about DBpedia)
- We will talk with Mike Tung, CEO and founder from diffbot, about the DBpedia NLP department via videostream.
Attending the DBpedia Community Meeting costs €40 (excl. registration fee and VAT). DBpedia members get free admission, please contact your nearest DBpedia chapter or the DBpedia Association for a promotion code.
Please check all details here.
If you can’t stand it till the end of the SEMANTiCS, you can already participate in the workshop “Two worlds, one goal: A Reliable Linked Data ecosystem for media” held by DBpedia and Wolters Kluwer on the 11th of September. This half-day workshop aims at exploring major topics for publishers and libraries from DBpedia’s and Wolters Kluwer’s perspective. Therefore, both communities will dive into core areas like Interlinking, Metadata and Data Quality and address challenges such as fundamental requirements when publishing data on the web. Did we spark your interest? Check our detailed program here and get your ticket today.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Amsterdam!